2021 Polyethylene Pipe CenFuse 4710 SDR15.5
CenFuse HDPE 4710 Polyethylene Pipe
All CenFuse HDPE 4710 pipe is manufactured from virgin high density polyethylene resin with the cell
classification of 445576C per ASTM D 3350. The material contains a minimum 2% Carbon Black as a
UV inhibitor to accommodate outside storage.
All CenFuse HDPE 4710 is permanently indent printed with white print stating the following:
1. Identification of Centennial Plastics as the manufacturer.
2. The appropriate SDR, SIDR and/or CTS designation and nominal diameter.
3. Product trade name.
4. All relevant ASTM standards to which CenFuse is manufactured.
5. Relevant NSF and AWWA standards.
6. Manufacturing dates using the Julian calendar.
7. Incremental footage marking every two feet.
8. Design temperature rating.
9. Production shift designation.
10. Identification of PE 4710 high density resin.
CenFuse HDPE 4710 is recommended for use as the piping material for all irrigation applications that
require Iron Pipe Size Fusible HDPE.
CenFuse HDPE 4710 is manufactured to accommodate heat fusion. CenFuse may be heat fused either by butt fusion, socket fusion or electrofusion with any HDPE 3608/4710 fittings, providing the fittings and the pipe have the identical SDR. Any mechanical fittings manufactured to the appropriate
SDR may be used.
Weight: 1900 lbs each
|Model||CenFuse 4710 SDR15.5|